I am thrilled that you are going to be joining us for a colouring and tangling workshop at Engaged in Art. How exciting! Just to avoid any awkward repercussions in regards to the commitment and expectations of your booking please make sure you are comfortable with the Terms and Conditions.
COST, BOOKING, TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Individual workshops run for 2 hours and cost is $37 for most workshops. This includes tea, brewed coffee, fresh orange juice, filtered water and danish pastries. [or bring your own snack if you are on a special diet]
- As workshop sizes are small (up to 8 adults), you are required to book and pay in advance please using the booking form.
- No refunds will be given unless a class is cancelled due to lack of numbers or Lesley, your host, is unable to take the class. You will receive a complete refund or the option of attending another workshop. If the class is definitely going ahead but you decide not to attend you may be able to book an alternative session(s) or find someone to take your place if you contact me, Lesley in advance to let me know you can’t make it. There is no guarantee though that a place in another workshop will be available but I will try my best to accommodate this. Thank you for your understanding.
- After you fill out the booking form you will be sent an e-mail with an invoice for payment which is due before the workshop commences.
- You may book a single workshop or as many as you wish to secure your place.
- If you cannot make it to a workshop please notify me, Lesley as early as possible.
Your help in these matters is greatly appreciated:)