Create your very own zentangle-inspired art of Aussie animals.
This downloadable, printable book has been designed for everyone who loves to draw and tangle. 12 Aussie animals to tangle!
Everyone can use this book as the basics are covered at the beginning for younger artists who are just learning how to make patterns and the finished resource examples are for more advanced artists and tanglers.
Teachers can use this book for themselves to de-stress and to teach students about line, shape, pattern, repetition, counter change, linear tone, direction and bonus info is included about the 12 Aussie animals.
This is a complete book which can be printed out in order to make a class set for your students. The usage rights permit teachers to print out one class set for their students. So what’s included in this bumper pack:
- attractive cover page
- contents page
- line, circles, ovals and spirals task sheets with examples
- linear patterns task sheet with examples
- patterns in nature task sheet with examples
- all of the tangle patterns included in the demo animals
- materials required
- tips before tangling
- tangle a butterfly – step-by-step to build confidence
- tangle a butterfly, koala, barn owl, bat, cassowary, crocodile, gecko, kangaroo, kookaburra, pelican, possum and turtle resource sheets with greyscale templates
- the end and disclosure
There are no reviews yet.