These deluxe, printed books are handmade in the studio and available in A5 and A4 sizes complete with cover and staple binding. They contain 10 frogs colouring pages which have been lovingly hand drawn by wildlife artist Lesley Smitheringale from copyright free pictures. Includes the life cycle of a frog.
The greyscale designs have been printed onto 110gsm cartridge paper and are single sided which enables you to use watercolour pencils or paint to colour the designs as well as colour pencils and pens.
The cover is high quality thick glossy card and the smaller, portable A5 size book means you can colour on the go.
The designs are 5 x 7 inches in the A5 Book and 8 x 10 inches in the A4 Book. They have a border around them to allow for framing. When coloured simply pop your design into a ready-made frame!
This is a fantastic resource for :
- adult colourists
- creative kids
- teachers and parents of home schooled children studying frogs as a unit of work.
All of the designs in this book are copyright Lesley Smitheringale. No part of this book may be copied, re-produced or re-sold.
This colouring book is also available as a printable pdf E-Book.
The pdf colouring book is also included in the Frogs Resource Pack for Teachers available in the Shop.
The Shopping cart will automatically work out the shipping charges but as a quick guide for the cheapest postal charges if you wish to purchase more than one book:
- up to 3 x A5 books can be mailed in the same package via Australia Post for the same cost of $7.40 or
- 1 x A4 book and 1 x A5 book can be mailed in the same package via Australia Post for $7.40
- up to 4 x A4 books can be mailed in the same package via Australia Post for the same cost of $3.50
- 2 x A4 and 3 x A5 books can be mailed in the same package via Australia Post for the same cost of $3.50