Your child may start at any time throughout the term and as there is no set task.[The information below is current as of March 2017]
Monday from 4.30pm-6pm for children ages 10-17 [Senior] [1 PLACE AVAILABLE]
Tuesday from 4.30-6pm for children ages 6-9 [Junior] [NEW CLASS – WAITING LIST – WILL COMMENCE WHEN WE HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3 STUDENTS]
Wednesday from 4.30-6pm for children ages 10-17 [Senior] [TWO PLACES AVAILABLE]
Thursday from 4.30-6pm for children age 6 – 9 [Junior] [NEW CLASS – WAITING LIST – WILL COMMENCE WHEN WE HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3 STUDENTS]
Saturday from 9-10.30am for children all ages [PLACES AVAILABLE]
Please note that there is always flexibility when it comes to the ages of the children in the above classes as all children are unique in their maturity and art ability. Also, it will depend on your schedule. If you are not sure which class to slot your child into please ring Lesley for a chat on Mobile:0406 047 308.Enrol your Child
COST AND PAYMENT
Cost per session is $26.00 which includes all art materials and resources, low-joule cordial or filtered water and biscuits. You may choose to supply your child with an alternative snack and refreshment.
There is an extra cost of $7.00 for clay pieces to be fired by our friendly local potter, Paul Holland over at Windmill Pottery in Sheldon.
- Engaged in Art classes will run in School Term Blocks.
- The terms will be based on State Schools [usually 10 weeks per term]
- For new enrolments a deposit of $100 is required in advance please before the start of the 1st lesson via bank transfer in order to avoid the handling of cash in the studio.
- Should you decide after the first lesson that the classes are not suitable you will be granted a refund of $74.
- The remainder of the term’s fees must be paid before the start of your child’s 2nd lesson by bank transfer.
- If you’re unsure that your child will enjoy the art class you have the option of paying for a trial lesson instead.
ABSENCES AND CATCH-UPS
If your child cannot make it to a class the expectation is for your child to do a catch-up lesson at a convenient time for you in one of the weekly term classes. No monies will be refunded. Thank you for your understanding.
If your child cannot make it to art class, it is very important that you notify me as early as possible as a desk is set up for your child and other children may be coming along to do a catch-up so I need to know the numbers. Also, if there are other absentees, I need to make a decision if the class is going ahead or not. Similarly, if I have to cancel a class, I will endeavour to notify you as soon as I possibly can. Thank you for your understanding with this.
You are entitled to 2 CATCH-UP lessons per school term if your child cannot attend their normal class provided that you contact Lesley before hand. It would be greatly appreciated if the catch-ups could be done as soon as possible after missing a lesson and during school term time.
IF LESLEY HAS TO CANCEL A CLASS
You may choose to have:-
- a catch-up lesson if there is room in another class in term time
CLASSES ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
Classes still run on public holidays but obviously there is no expectation for your child to attend on these days and it is entirely up to you. Should you decide not to attend the same deal will apply as above :-
- a make-up lesson if there is room in another class in Term time